Returns and Refunds
We offer a 7 day Change of Mind return on brand new products. You may return the product to us for an exchange or store credit if you have simply changed your mind, provided the following conditions are met:
- The product has not been opened and seals intact (where applicable)
- The product is not a special order product (Product is not "In stock at Supplier" status and is stocked by Monitor Mart)
- The product is not in large quantity (greater than 5 units)
- The product value is less than $1,000
- The product is returned within 7 days of purchase
PLEASE NOTE: Monitor Mart may reject the return upon inspecting the condition of the products and will return the products to the customer at the customer's expense. Any items that, because of customer negligence, misuse or tempering are, damaged, or missing parts will not be accepted for return.
- All Change of Mind returns will incur a 5% restocking fee. All non-faulty returns or Change of Mind returns that do not meet the conditions in 8.1 may be accepted by us at our sole discretion, and if accepted will attract a 25% restocking fee.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping and payment fee's are not refundable. Return postage fee is the responsibility of the buyer. Furthermore, if a product is deemed "No Fault Found" for any warranty/consumer claim, a service fee of $45 will apply
- We will not normally accept returns for the following types of products:
- Ex-demo products
- Ex-lease products
- Open box products
- Refurbished Products
- Clearance products
- Licensed software
- Products with a "Price Markdown" label
- Products with a "No Return basis" label
- Products specially ordered for you
- Product listed on the packing slip or invoice as "No Return"
- Headphones, Headsets, Earphones, Keyboards, Mouses and Virtual Reality Headsets (hygiene reasons)
- To return a product you must:
- Contact our Online Service Team and request an RMA number. They will review your request and at their discretion, issue you a RMA number.
- Send us the product safely and securely with the RMA number on the outside of the package. We will process your return claim in accordance with our warranty policy.
- By issuing you with an RMA number, we are not representing that your warranty claim is valid or that you will be entitled to have your product repaired or replaced, or a refund provided in relation to that product.
- In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product purchased from us, including those products which carry a manufacturer's warranty, you must have clear proof of purchase; typically, a receipt or invoice
- All Gift Cards, bonus items or discounted items attached to the purchased products, or all elements of any bundled items, must also be returned with the original purchase. If not, the value of any such unreturned Gift Card, bonus or bundled item, discount amount or utilised portion of any Gift Card will be deducted from any refund or credit.